MINUTES OF NORTHWOLD PARISH COUNCIL MEETING HELD AT THE VILLAGE HALL
TUESDAY NOVEMBER 1ST 2011
Present: Mrs R Crisp, Mr D George, Mr M Peake, Mrs V Lynch, Mrs S Jackson, Mr A Collins, Mr F Eglington, Miss A Muir
2 members of the public
1. Apologies for absence
Mrs S Bury
2. Declarations of Interest:
Mrs S Jackson declared an interest in matters relating to Whittington Churchyard/Cemetery.
3. The minutes of the meeting held on 04/10/11 were agreed as a true record.
4. Matters Arising from previous meetings
- Drainage problems atSchool Lanehave been reported to Highways.
- Drainage problems at Common Drove, reported at the October Parish Council meeting, have been rectified.
- Swing seats at Northwold Playing Field have been removed for safety reasons and quotes are being sought to replace the seats and chains.
- A further quote of