Village Liaison Committee
Stoke Ferry Feed Mill
VILLAGE LIAISON MINUTES
Wednesday 22nd October 2014
Present: Mr. Ray Thompson (Village Pump Editor)
Mr. Dick Jacklin (2Agriculture Stoke Ferry)
Mr. Keith White (2 Agriculture Stoke Ferry)
Mrs. Daphne Clements (Parish Council)
Mr. Alasdair Fitzsimons-McKellar (Environment Agency)
- Apologies: Mrs. J Murfitt, Mrs. S Linton
- Minutes of the previous meeting (23rd July 2014) and matters arising
The minutes of the previous meeting were agreed.
- Company statement. The due diligence exercise is still ongoing regards the possible sale of all feed mills within 2 Agriculture Ltd.
- KLWNBC No updates to report
- Complaints received since the last meeting**:** One complaint received following the previous meeting.
- Noise: A resident of Furlong Road complained of a loud noise coming from Furlong store on the 8th October. A sucker vehicle was being used to aid a clear up situation after a mechanical breakdown.
- Odour Dust & Particulates: No complaints
- Transport: No complaints
- Buildings: Nothing to report
- Any other Business
Mr. White reported that the boiler chimney is scheduled to be replaced during the time frame of the 20th & 28th November this is subject to weather conditions during that period. A mobile boiler will be in operation during this period.
We endeavor to keep any disruption to a minimum but there maybe a possibility of additional production hours outside of our normal weekly operating schedule.
The Company raised its concerns over the raised section of Furlong Road near the stores main gate & the channel cut across the road for utility services for Indigo Road Estate.
Mrs. Clements will raise the issue with the Parish Council
No other business was noted.
Date of next meeting: Wednesday 21st January 2015