Stoke Ferry Village Liaison meeting
Vion UK- Favor Parker
Stoke Ferry Feed Mill
VILLAGE LIAISON MINUTES
Wednesday 12th October 2011
Present: Mrs. Daphne Clements (Parish Council)
Mrs. Pat Holton (Village Representative)
Mr. Edward Taylor (Parish Council)
Mr.RayThompson(Editor Village Pump)
Mr. Tom Ryves (Chairman Parish Council)
Mr. Keith White (Vion Stoke Ferry)
Mr. Dick Jacklin (Vion Stoke Ferry)
1. Apologies: Mr. Lionel Halls
2. Minutes of the previous meeting (13th July 2011) and matters arising
The minutes of the previous meeting were agreed.
3. Complaints received since the last meeting. Mr. White stated the company had received no complaints.
4. Noise: No complaints received.
5. Odour Dust & Particulates: No complaints received.
A discussion took place relating to any further results from the KLWNBC dust & particulate monitoring station. Mr. White explained that the company had not received any further results from the Council, but as a requirement of the IPPC permit annual testing of the plants emission points were being completed. These results would be available for the next meeting in the New Year.
6. Transport. No complaints received.
7. Buildings. Mr. White stated that there had been no further developments regarding the sale of the Dukes Head & Millers Arms
8. Any other Business
Edward Taylor was welcomed onto the committee
Mrs. Clements asked if the uninhabited buildings could be decorated before the planned Diamond Jubilee celebrations took place, Mr. White stated that the company would endeavor to comply with the request.
Mrs. Clements also asked if the company would consider allowing the village to use the Millers Arms field during the Diamond Jubilee celebrations, Mr. White stated that if no sale had been completed the field could be used.
Mrs. Clements also asked if the company would be erecting Christmas trees on the office wall this year, Mr. White stated that this would not be taking place but the small artificial tree on the office roof would be in use.
No other business was noted.
Date of next meeting: Wednesday 18th January 2012