VILLAGE LIAISON MINUTES
Vion UK- Favor Parker Stoke Ferry Feed Mill
Wednesday 13th July 2011
Present: Mrs. Daphne Clements (Parish Council) Mr. Ray Thompson (Editor Village Pump) Mr. Keith White (Vion Stoke Ferry) Mr. Dick Jacklin (Vion Stoke Ferry)
1. Apologies: Mr. Lionel Halls, Mrs. Pat Holton
2. Minutes of the previous meeting (13th April 2011) and matters arising The minutes of the previous meeting were agreed.
3. Complaints received since the last meeting. Mr. White stated the company had received no complaints.
4. Noise. Mrs. Clements stated on Sunday 3rd July at approximately 11.30pm that a hollow sounding banging noise could be heard coming from the mill. Mr. White stated it may have been the internal doors on a lorry not being locked but an investigation would take place, no other specific reason could be identified.
5. Odour Dust & Particulates: No complaints received. KLWNBC provided the committee with the results from the dust monitoring station in the village; the results were within the permitted level.
6. Transport. No complaints received.
7. Buildings. Mr. White stated that there had been no further developments regarding the sale of the Dukes Head & Millers Arms
8. Any other Business. The Parish Council had asked if the committee required another representative to attend future meetings. The committee decided that another representative would only be required to deputise for Mrs. Clements in her absence.
No other business was noted.
Date of next meeting: Wednesday 12th October 2011