West Dereham Parish Council Minites
Minutes of the November meetingg of the West Dereham Parish Council
Minutes of the meeting of the West Dereham Parish Council
held on Thursday 9th November 2006 in
The Village Hall at 8.00p.m.
1. Present: Miss Richardson - chairperson, Mrs. Berry, Mrs. Fisher, M. Grief, B. Glover, R. Drew, Mrs. Cann together with 9 members of the public.
2. Apologies: None
3. Minutes: It was proposed by B. Glover and seconded by Mrs. Cann that the minutes of the meeting held on l2~1~ October 2006 be signed as a correct record.
4. Matters Arising: DEFRA - the Parish Council now own a copy which at present Mrs. Cairn is reading. The Neighbourhood Watch information has been circulated to the Village.
5. Planning: None
6. Payments: Royal British Legion Poppy Wreath - £16.50 - proposed M. Grief and seconded Mrs. Berry - pass for payment.
7. Correspondence: British Red Cross - wanted volunteers for Home from Hospital visiting - notice to be placed in Notice Board. Norfolk Rural Community Council -Signpost - noted. N.A.P. & T Councils - Planning Protocol for Parish Councils meeting in the Town Hall King's Lynn on 16th November 2006 - Mrs. Cairn indicated she would like to attend. N.C.C. replied to request for feasibility and costing for road from Station Road to B1160 - funds not in the budget for this fairly costly and time consuming exercise. Clerk to write and ask for a public meeting on 14th December 2006 at 7.00p.m. with County Council Officers to update the parishioners on the situation in Station Road. A reply reference Station Road was received from Robert Sturdy M.E.P. who thanked the Parish Council for keeping him informed of problems but stated that he could not get involved in local matters.
8. Actions: None
9. Any Other Business: The very large area which has subsided in Station Road in front of Abbey View is still worsening and is now dangerous.
The meeting closed at 8.25 p.m.