Wereham Parish Council Minutes
Minutes of the November meeting of the Wereham Parish Council
Minutes of the meeting of the Wereham Parish Council held on Tuesday 14th November 2006 in The Village Hall at 7.30 p.m.
1. Present: R. Lankfer - Chairman, G. Clere, C. Humphries, P. Markwell, D. Pickston, Mrs Willis, T. Manley - Borough Councillor together with 2 members of the public.
2. Apologies: G. Gott
3. Minutes: It was proposed by G. Clere and seconded by P. Markwell that the minutes of the meeting held on 12th September 2006 be signed as a correct record.
4. Matters Arising: Trees overhanging Orchardleigh wall still needs attention. There is still a tin bath in the ditch in Cavenham Road - T. Manley volunteered to contact the Borough Officer again. The Cemetery shed has been removed and the site cleared except for the concrete base of the shed.
5. Special Meeting: It was agreed that the Notes of the Special meeting be signed as a correct record. The Clerk confirmed that the Village Hall Committee have a public
Liability Insurance. The question of a further donation is to be discussed again at the
6. Planning: None.
7. Payments: Royal British Legion £16.50; C.G.M. Ltd. £712.46; Mrs. Hewitt £20.00 proposed by G. Clere and seconded by Mrs. Willis pass for payment.
8. Correspondence: Your Council: W.N.B.C. - notification no. 6 Stoke Road will be known as Foxes Hollow : N.R.C.C. Signpost : N.C.C. Western Mobile Police Station dates : Playing Field booklet - all noted. British Red Cross - want Home from Hospital volunteers - notices placed in the Shop and The Notice Board.
9. Any Other Business: It was reported that mud has been left on the road surface in
The Row between Grasslands and Flegg Green. The Pot Holes in Back Lane and School Lane have already 'come out' and need re-filling. Street Lights outside the Springs, Flegg Green and outside Cliffella, Cavenham Road both need attention.
The meeting closed at 8.lOp.m.