Another delicious summer dish for your delight
2 oz butter or margarine
1 level tablespoon sugar
8 digestive biscuits, crushed
6 oz can condensed milk
1/4 pint double cream
Juice of 2 lemons
Halved grapes to decorate
1. Melt the butter or margarine in a saucepan, remove from the heat and stir in the sugar and crushed biscuits. Mix well.
2. Press the mixture over the base and sides of a 7 inch (17.5 cm) flan ring or loose-bottomed flan tin. Spread evenly using a metal tablespoon.
3. Put the condensed milk, cream and lemon juice in a bowl and whisk the mixture together until well blended. Pour into the flan case.
4. Chill for at least 4 hours in the refrigerator.
5. Before serving, remove the flan ring and decorate with halved grapes.
The Village Kitchen