Minutes of Annual Wereham parish meeting
The annual update of Wereham parish
Minutes of the Annual Wereham Parish Meeting held on 9th May 2006 In The Village Hall at 7.OOp.m.
1. Present: R. Lankfer, C. Humphries, G. Gott, P. Markwell, G. Clere and J. Eastgate.
2. Apologies: Mrs. E. Willis and D. Pickston
3. Minutes: It was proposed by G. Gott and seconded by G. Clere that the Minutes of the meeting held on 9th May 2005 be signed as a correct record.
4. Village Hall Report. Mr. Eastgate presented the accounts and invited questions if any. He confirmed that the Bank balance at the moment was £4964.11 but stated that the expenses over income for the year was £476.59. He informed the meeting that due to the Gas Cylinders having been stolen twice it was now agreed that bulk gas together with all the ancillary works was to be installed. This was going to be quite expensive and it was hoped that the Parish Council would be able to make a donation.
5. Matters Raised by the Public: None
There being no other business the meeting closed at 7.13p.m.