Wereham Parish Council Minuted (November)
Your update from Wereham Parish Council
Minutes of the meeting of the Wereham Parish Council
held on Tuesday 16th November 2004
in the Village Hall at 7.30 p.m.
1. Present: R. Lankfer - Chairman, C. Humphries, G. Gott, Mrs. Willis, P. Markwell, D. Pickston together with 2 members of the public
2. Apologies: G. Clere and T. Manley - Borough Council
3. Minutes: Mrs. Willis proposed and P. Markwell proposed that the 14th September 2004 minutes be signed as a correct record.
4. Matters Arising: The fish have been removed from the Pond. The Cemetery hedge still needs cutting.
5. Planning: Mr. & Mrs. D. Gray, extension 3 Church Road, Wereham approved by the Borough Council. Charlton House development - the Borough Council have notified this Council that it is proposed to approve this application despite the various objections.
6. Payments: Royal British Legion £16.50: Thomas B. Bonnett £41.18 : C.G.M. Ltd £71246 - proposed Mrs. Willis seconded C. Humphries - pass for payment.
7. Correspondence: Norfolk Mailers : N.R.C.C. Signpost: Norfolk Link : Bus timetable: noted. Norfolk Carers Voice - notice to go on display. Environment Agency - Flood Awareness Campaign: Norfolk Accident Rescue Service - donation request: Tapping
House Hospice donation request: W.N.B.C. Mayor's Civic Award - all noted. N.C.C. Street Lighting maintenance - clerk to investigate.
8. Any Other Business: C. Humphries volunteered to get Parish Council meeting dates published in the Group 4 News. Concrete wall around the green area of the pond appears to be sinking. Sugar beet on the road at the Roundabout are dangerous - clerk to contact B.S.C. Footpath outside the house garage at Mill Hill Garage needs cleaning and also the road surface opposite is cracking. Tarmac very badly broken in the footpath at Charlton House development new entrance and the footpath outside The Forge, Church Road has a patch which needs attention. G. Gott volunteered to inspect the tree in the lay-by at Flegg Green which has been reported to have a bad split
The meeting closed at 8.25 p.m.