Ten Sobering thoughts....
These will make you think
10. Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
9. Life is sexually transmitted.
8. Health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.
7. Give a person a fish and you feed them for a day; teach a person to use the Internet and they won't bother you for weeks.
6. Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.
5. All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.
4. Why does a slight tax increase cost you two hundred pounds and a substantial tax cut saves you thirty pence?
3. In the 60's people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.
2. Politics is supposed to be the second oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first.
AND THE # 1 SOBERING THOUGHT: You read about all these Terrorists most of whom came here legally, but they hung around on these expired visas, some for as long as 10-15 years. Now, compare that to Blockbuster; you are two days late with a video and those people are all over you. I think we should put Blockbuster in charge of immigration.